Friday, October 21, 2005

A nation of Joggers

The French are obsessed by jogging. I think there is a half marathon like thing every weekend. I have seen posters of these inviting people all over. Once I saw the army of joggers from the train out of Paris on one of my weekend trips. The joggers can be seen at any time of the day. The fact that people are not inclined to work is evident when I see people of the office going age running on wednesday afternoons. The old and the really old can be seen running daily on odd times.

About me taking up jogging a bit seriously here. I am embarrassed daily by the grandpas and the hot chicks who were running when I started and are running when I am huffing my way back to my room. Though the feeling of having run is really a great one. The weather here is a bit cold so I can run that bit long. I think I might begin to like this boring sport. All you readers slouched in front of your computers, in those office chairs, lets meet in Bombay marathon ;-)(I think in January)

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, October 22, 2005, Blogger Varun Singh said...

Je baat panksy dude!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home