Friday, July 08, 2005

Bizarre Questionnaire

Got this from Jaat boy's blog. Interesting way to express things.

Three names I go by:
Chamad, Asun & PJ (Few call me Pankaj these days)

Three screen names I would like to have:
Munna bhai (atleast on screen can be the tough guy), ever cool Rahul & Rohit(Badjatya's and Johar's favoutraite). Two of my school friends share these name with the dudes.

Three physical things I like about myself:
Height - it gets me into basketball and volleyball teams with absolutely no talent :P, Torso - I think it looks good hidden in a T-Shirt & Huge palms - It helps in experimenting with things mechanical which I love to do. Met only one guy who got bigger palms than mine. Incidentally the current captain of our Basketball team.

Three physical things I don't like about myself:
Hair - they just won't settle down once the cut gets 2-3 weeks old. Looks like I am carrying a nest around. I get my most famous name from this ugly nest. I don't hate the name though :), Feet - Its difficult to find the shoe size. I always look for the size first and then choose the look & The Pointy Ears - People will just won't stop noticing them :).

Three parts of your heritage:
Patience with anything under the sun. Be it the Japanese guy explaining for 10 minutes how to use a card key when I checked in after an exhausting journey or standing like a fool beside the trader's desk waiting to get his attention. Kind of - "in the family", Home cooked Indian food. I have not had the pleasure of this for a loooong loooong time :( & Cut your own path as if nobody is there for you. May be not I want to express. But quite close.

Three things that scare me:
Fear of the dark. I find it difficult to venture into the unkown, make mistakes etc, A trader in one of those foul mood & Walking on the highway outside Joka land. Believe me the trucks out there just rock!!!

Three of my everyday essentials:
Caffine (Coffee, Tea or Mountain Dew), News & Idly lying, thinking crap.

Three things I badly want to do before I die:
Swinging like a pendulum hanging from a huge crane. I don't know the name of this sport if there is any. Its the stunt there in that Pardes song "Yeh Dil", A trek through a glacier & Kick the shit out of the oh-so-high receptionists in 5-star Indian Hotels.

Three careers I'm considering:
A quiet I-Banker earning discreetly in the noisiest office that can be, A nice desk job crunching away numbers & pub-chain icon of India(later in my life).

Three places I want to go:
An African Safari, Sahara Desert & an Eskimo settlement.

Two truths and a lie (in no particular order):
I had my first crush in 7th standard, I have never had an accident & I absoluetly love MBA education.

4 Comments:

At 2:05 AM, July 09, 2005, Blogger himanshu agrawal said...

chamad, u made the lie too obvious to confuse with the truth. ab bata bhi do, kon thi woh ??

 
At 3:46 AM, July 09, 2005, Blogger Varun Singh said...

7th std mein kispe line marte they bhai?!

Love MBA.. muaahahahahaha

 
At 4:50 AM, July 09, 2005, Blogger Pankaj Jain said...

@Heman Dude it was obviously intended to be. My last co-education classmate. After that it was all prevailing all-boys scenario everywhere.

Exams from monday and still have to put a serious effort to study. Yara fight hai.

 
At 10:14 AM, July 09, 2005, Blogger varun said...

ass dude!!

Our thinking is do in harmony...your know where to open the first one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home