Monday, February 20, 2006

Arrrgh!!!

What does one do when one cannot get a point across. The thing is so f#$%ingly simple that one can't understand where the blockade is. Is it in the argument or in the head of the person. He throws "n" number of facts at you which has nothing to do with the argument. People go on and on, with passion, when they don't even understand the basic issue of the problem. Reminds me of that girl in my IIM-B GD who spoke, spoke and spoke and there were blank faces all around in the GD. She went on and on, nobody got what she was trying to say. BOY!! can she bullshit. I am pretty sure she is there now. I even wrote her name(in frustration) in the after GD question asking by whom you were most impressed. Though I am not sure wehther the context of the question was that GD or my whole life. The answer might not have been different.

Anyway .. people these days are pretty serious about understanding complex things and I am the poor chap sitting here playing a game or two on my comp. They see me doing nothing(for them) and it starts. Can I tell them that may be they should have started a bit early or tried a little harder earlier. I guess not. Up theirs.

2 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, February 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CAM

 
At 8:55 AM, August 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats this...????yes this is life . and this is what distinguishes some people from the rest for me(also, along with u) alteast..DAMN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home