Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Whats up ...??

Nothing much. This will be the routine answer I will be blurting out. Should this be like at this palce? Where banks welcome "Future Corporate Leaders" and coax them into THE cheapest loan on campus. Thanks to the ousted HRD minister they have got ample eager leaders-to-be.

Just in the evening me and a batchmate were wondering why things are so easy here. We have got weighty named courses with elaborate contents but in the end I think I don't get much out of it. Yeah I do work for that illusory grade and they do teach good stuff. But after the brief stint in the industry it got more difficult for me to really work for it. But then we are in for a MBA and I didn't have the guts to go for a PhD. A few of the PhD type bachelors' batchmates quit it after masters so I guess that was a good decision. I wouldn't have survived a PhD. Its back to that missing passion or atleast some interesting thing in life I would like to end up doing.

I have begun to realise more and more that the interesting things are the things which you are not supposed to do. I get a job and the work I am supposed to do will be or become boring. The interesting things will be the things I am not supposed to do but I still end up doing. The basketball game in the bunked classes at school. The treks in the Western ghats ditching the bachelors studies. The late night cards at during job-life@Bangalore. When I come to think of it I can't recall many of these:P.

Ahhh the exam blues are getting to me. Will take a break from this place and will try to go North-East. Till then it is the ever loving cribbs. This late night blog reading-writing is good while it pours outside wetting the basketball court day-in and day-out.

2 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, July 25, 2005, Blogger Namit said...

Oye, collect and retain all the info that you require while making that North-East trip of yours. Cheap hotels/other places to stay, travel agent contacts, blah blah.

Looking forward to the NE travelogue from you.

 
At 11:29 PM, July 25, 2005, Blogger Pankaj Jain said...

Plan mein thoda change rehne ka. Going towards Himachal. travelouge will be anyway there. happy happy joy joy !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home