Thursday, October 26, 2006

All dead ?...not yet

All the blogs I read freequently are dead. I know all have busy professional lives or are preparing towards that end. Just as I read somewhere when someone asks an MBA hows life buddy ?. Pat comes the reply - life ...after MBA ?? are you kidding me. I would agree with that but guess there is no one to be blamed. I like the work but it is a bit too much. One of my freind puts it in a different way. He says you atleast have the weekend to look forward to. Cant disagree with that too. Weekends feels like heaven but usually they are very short and disappear in restocking the house and preparation of the next week. I am still wearing those torn shoes which I forgot to replace last weekend. I am still juggling those 3-4 remaining ironed shirts through the week.
On tuesday it felt like thursdays and on thursday I have to pour out all this to last the friday and then it is the much awaited weekend. Yippe!...uh .. oh...No have to get through the friday first.

BTW there was this first hindi movie Jaaneman released in "a" theatre in Japan but was so far out of here that gave it a miss. I hope somebody watched it so that there will be more later.

4 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, October 26, 2006, Blogger Adi Oso-Groot Finch said...

abbe u keep writing dude... i'm reading

 
At 8:42 AM, October 27, 2006, Blogger prasad said...

hi,
i'm prasad can u do my fovour plz visit my new blog called www.prasadpc.blogspot.com & give me some comments abt my blog plz

 
At 8:41 PM, October 27, 2006, Blogger Pankaj Jain said...

i was saying why aint anybody writing :)

 
At 12:05 PM, October 28, 2006, Blogger himanshu agrawal said...

am back :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home